How do I apply for access to Routes to Support?
1. Contact the relevant Women’s Aid organisation
If your organisation provides direct services to women and children experiencing domestic and sexual abuse you can apply for access to Routes to Support or alternatively you can ask to be listed on the database without having access yourself.
As the database is a partnership between all UK Women’s Aid federations you will need to contact the relevant group. If you are in Northern Ireland, Wales or Scotland please see the links below for contact details:
If you are in England you will be sending your application to us, so keep reading or contact the Routes to Support team on [email protected]
2. Next read through the information pack
The Routes to Support information pack which contains:
- An introduction to Routes to Support
- Details of the fee structure (including free entries and discounts available to Full Members)
- Access and Inclusion Policy
- Service Level Agreement
If you are also interested in taking out membership with Women’s Aid you can find information in our Become a Member section.
There is a lot of information in the pack so please contact us with any questions
3. Complete the application questionnaire
If your organisation would like to be listed free of charge in the directory you can apply for Routes to Support on an inclusion-only basis. If you have believe your organisation meets the criteria for access and you would like to be able to login to the system, you can also apply for access. Organisations applying for access will need to declare they agree to the terms set out in the Service Level Agreement.
To make an application for either inclusion or access, please complete the application questionnaire and the Service Level Agreement Declaration which are enclosed in information pack.
You will also need to provide the following supporting documents as part of the application process:
- Your constitution or memorandum of articles
- Your aims and principles
- Safeguarding policy
- Complaints policy
- A copy of your organisation or project’s referral form
- Any publicity you have and information about the domestic violence services you provide
- If possible, a copy of your latest annual report.
Please send the completed application questionnaire and Service Level Agreement, along with your supporting documents to: [email protected]
If you have any further questions then please contact the Routes to Support Project Co-ordinator by email on [email protected]