Supporting our members
Join us in working together to end domestic abuse.
What is membership of Women’s Aid?
Member Services of Women’s Aid make up a united federation of domestic abuse services speaking with one voice on the issues that concern us all, making real change in the responses to domestic violence in law and service provision, and the promotion of healthy relationships in local communities.
Does your organisation provide specialist, direct domestic abuse services to women and children?
Do you support the aims of Women’s Aid and wish to join us in working together to end domestic abuse?
Member Services of Women’s Aid can benefit from:
- National Quality Standards
- Sustainability support
- Adding your voice to our campaigns to influence policy and law
- Routes to Support discount
- Our bespoke case management system OnTrack
- 10% National Training Centre discount
- Grants and bursaries provided by Women’s Aid
- Rail to Refuge
- Capacity building support
- Trustee network meetings
- Newsletter and Member’s Area, CEO forum
- Gift in kind donations
- Regional Network Meetings, coffee mornings, National Conference
- No Woman Turned Away referral
- Policy bank
- List your online fundrasing on our website
- JobShop discount
- Host our Domestic Abuse Directory on your website
- Specialist bespoke training
Full access to resources is held within our Member’s Area
Become a member
You can join us as a local domestic abuse service working directly with survivors or as any organisation who share in our vision of a world where every woman’s right to equality and freedom from abuse is unquestioned.
All of our members are integral to our work, and your support enables us to use our expertise, knowledge and influence to raise the status of women to a level where violence against them is no longer legitimised or tolerated.
What our members say
“Feeling that I am – even in small part – part of the solution, helps to alleviate the feeling of helplessness I feel in the face of the huge problem of Domestic Abuse.”
“Louder voice, safety in numbers, combined and shared expertise.”
“Solidarity – Making a difference together”