Highlighting our members in 17 words for the 1.7 Challenge
To kick off the 1.7 challenge, we have been highlighting Women’s Aid members who hold National Quality Standards (NQS) every day on Twitter in 17 words.
Here are the entries from the last week…
- Bromely and Croydon Women’s Aid: Founded in 1975, @BromleyWA hold Full NQS and provide services including refuge, IDSVA support, outreach and counselling.
- Anah Project: @anahproject, a Derby-based ‘by and for’ Black and minoritised service, deliver refuge, helpline and hold Full NQS.
- Cambridge Women’s Aid: @cambwa, Full NQS holders, provide refuge, outreach and group programmes to women and their children across Cambridgeshire.
- Ashiana Network: @AshianaNetwork, London ‘by and for’ Black and minoritised service, hold Full NQS and specialise in forced marriage.
- Aylesbury Women’s Aid: @WomensAid_Ayles are based in Buckinghamshire, hold Full NQS and provide refuge, drop-in, counselling, CYP services and more.
- Family Help Darlington: Full NQS holders @FamilyHelpCIO host one of the UK’s longest standing refuges, a helpline and CYP support.
- Living Without Abuse: @lwacharity hold Stage One NQS and deliver services all across Leicestershire, including outreach, group and volunteer programmes.