Help us to ensure that no one has to face domestic abuse alone.
An estimated 4.6 million women in England and Wales have experienced domestic abuse since the age of 16. Your support can help women and children to survive abuse and rebuild their lives.
Women’s Aid believes we’re greater in partnership, that’s why we’re working with more organisations than ever before to help us achieve our mission to end domestic abuse.
We tailor all of our partnerships to ensure that we focus on mutually beneficial activities, capitalising on our joint assets, to meet objectives on both sides.
Benefits of partnering with us
A partnership with Women’s Aid works both ways. We offer:
- Dedicated management – Our team of fundraisers offer a wealth of experience in all areas of corporate partnerships, from employee fundraising to CRM activity
- Domestic abuse expertise –We deliver expert domestic abuse training and consultancy. Our training can help you build a healthy workplace – benefitting you, your staff and your business performance
- Profile – Your company will be seen to be supporting Women’s Aid at a time when domestic abuse is increasingly on the public’s agenda, improving your brand reputation and giving you market differentiation
- PR and social media – Support from our dedicated press team maximising exposure of our partnership in the media. Women’s Aid currently have over 47K Twitter followers and 14K likes on Facebook.
- Networking – We offer staff places at events we run throughout the year.
- Branding – Extensive brand exposure to our shared audiences – our website currently receives around 5 million visits annually
- Staff Engagement – we have volunteering and pro bono opportunities up and down the country as well as places in all major fundraising races and challenges.
Please contact [email protected] or call us on 0117 983 7139 for more information.
Our Corporate Partners
Women’s Aid works in partnership with private sector organisations in communities across the UK.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our corporate partners: