Access to services and immigration advice for refugee, asylum seeking, EEA, and migrant survivors of domestic abuse (CPD course)
CPD: 6 points
How will I benefit by attending this course?
It will enable you to better support refugee, asylum seeking and migrant women who are experiencing domestic abuse.
What does the course cover?
• Access to public funds
• Entitlement to healthcare
• Right to community care services
• Accessing immigration advice/Legal Aid
• Your role as a DA expert – how to use your expertise effectively to support migrant women
Course dates and booking:
See our list below for upcoming events and click on the course to book your space.No Events
Who is this training suitable for?
The course is suitable for:
• Domestic Abuse Support workers
• Domestic Abuse Prevention Advocates (DAPA’s)
• Independent Domestic Abuse Advisors (IDVA’s)
• Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVA’s)
• Community outreach workers
• Advice centre caseworkers
• Other professionals who work with survivors of abuse.
Women’s Aid members: £150
Note: There is approximately 30 minutes of overlap between this course and our Domestic abuse and immigration status course. For this reason we are offering a 20% discount to participants booking on both courses. (course content overlap)