Apply for access to UKROL
What does UKROL include?
- detailed, up to date information about local and national domestic abuse services including residential and community based support;
- up to date information about vacancies (bedspaces) available in refuges;
- accurate and up-dated public and non-public contact details to help you make and receive referrals;
- search functions to help you locate the right service using a full range of criteria including specialised support, referral criteria, children’s facilities, accessibility information, geographical areas and of course, refuge vacancies;
Who can access UKROL?
UKROL is only available to refuge and domestic violence/abuse service providers who meet the access criteria. Staff who are responsible for building and administering the system are subject to a confidentiality agreement. UKROL is an internet based database hosted on a password protected website so once you have access you can use it on any device with internet connection.
Who is the system managed by?
The UKROL project as a whole is managed by the ‘Project Partners’, who are:
- Women’s Aid Federation of Northern Ireland
- Scottish Women’s Aid
- Welsh Women’s Aid
- Women’s Aid Federation of England
Each partner collects and updates the information on services in their part of the UK.
Who is responsible for coordinating UKrefugesonline?
Women’s Aid Federation England are currently responsible for coordination of the UKROL project. If you have any queries about the technical site, funding and fundraising or the partnership, please contact Sarah Davidge: [email protected] or call: 0117 9837136.