Join the scheme and become a Community Ambassador
The Change That Lasts Ask Me scheme is running in the following areas:
- Brighton and Hove – RISE
- Cambridge – Cambridge Women’s Aid
- Coventry – Coventry Haven
- Hampshire – Stop Domestic Abuse
- Herefordshire – West Mercia Women’s Aid
- Lancashire – HARV
- Middlesbrough – My Sister’s Place
- North London – Jewish Women’s Aid
- Nottingham/shire – Juno Women’s Aid (formerly WAIS), Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid
- Staffordshire – Staffordshire Women’s Aid
- Sunderland – Wearside Women in Need, My Sister’s Place
- Surrey – East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services, Your Sanctuary
- Waltham Forest
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak all training is currently suspended. You can still register your interest via the Expression of Interest form at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to attend a Change That Lasts Ask Me course in one of these areas, please click through to the page next to your area to find upcoming training dates and how to apply.
The training is worth 12 CPD points with different days and dates available.