Join us as an Associate Member
Does your organisation support the aims of Women’s Aid and wish to join us in working together to end domestic abuse?
As an Associate Member you will be helping make real change in the responses to domestic abuse in law and service provision, and the promotion of healthy relationships in local communities.
Together we get results
Your membership supports successful campaigns, such as:
- The SOS campaign which resulted in the government releasing a £10 million fund to safeguard services across the country;
- Football United Against Domestic Violence, which is engaging communities and asking them to help us stand up against domestic violence; and
- The Domestic Violence Law Reform Campaign, which, in partnership with Sara Charlton Foundation and Paladin, resulted in a new offence of coercive control.
As a valued member you will receive:
- A welcome pack featuring a selection of our leaflets and posters
- The latest updates on our work and how you can get involved
- A free subscription to Safe (our quarterly domestic abuse journal will keep you up to date on current issues and developments in the field) which normally costs between £30 and £45.
- The UK GoldBook Online: our online database of domestic violence services throughout the UK is an essential tool for professionals in any sector who work with women who need to be referred to domestic abuse services. We offer our Associate Members a free subscription to the Gold Book Online for up to 3 email addresses, this normally costs £270.If you wish to take up this offer please also complete this: GoldBook Online members’ subscription form
How do I become an Associate Member?
Before submitting your application starting please read the Statement of Support. By submitting the application below you agree to support the aims and principles of Women’s Aid.
If you have any questions please email our membership team: [email protected]
Apply by post or email
PO Box 3245,
Please allow up to 10 working days for your application to be processed and your welcome pack sent out.
What does it cost?
Associate Membership Fees are calculated on a sliding scale depending on your annual income. Fees include free subscriptions to our quarterly SAFE magazine and the Gold Book Online.
We ask members to let us know their income stated on their last set of annual accounts when they apply for membership and again when you renew, so if your income changes so will your fees.
- If your income is up to £100,000 your fees* will be £100
- If your income is between £100,000 and £250,000 your fees* will be £200
- If your income is between £250,000 and £400,000 your fees* will be £300
- If your income is above £400,000 your fees* will be £400
*Overseas members please add £15 to the fees stated above to cover additional postage costs.
Women’s Aid thanks you for your support