3 hour CPD webinar -delivered via Zoom
This hugely popular webinar will provide you with an understanding of coercive control and will explore the impact it has on survivors.
What does the course cover?
This brand new webinar will provide you with an understanding of coercive control and will explore the impact it has on survivors
It will cover:
• The nature of controlling and coercive behaviour
• The impact that this behaviour has on survivors
• How to identify coercive behaviour (Aide Memoire)
There will be time at the end for questions and answers.
Who is this training suitable for?
This training is aimed at any professional whose work brings them into contact with victims and perpetrators of controlling and coercive behaviour e.g:
• Specialist Domestic Abuse agencies
• Social Workers
• Housing Officers
• Refuge staff
• Domestic Abuse Prevention Advocates (DAPA’s)
• Independent Domestic Abuse Advisors (IDVA’s)
Women’s Aid members: £40
11th May 10-1pm
Date(s) - 11/05/2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm