COVID-19: Children and young people
Supporting children and young people at this time
We know that this is a worrying time for many people, least of all women and children who have fled violence and are currently living in refuge. Not only are children dealing with the confusion and distress of leaving their home and being somewhere unfamiliar and are also having to cope with world circumstances that are very new to all of us.Click here to download resources and support for refuges and mums
Maintaining good mental health in children during the COVID-19 crisis
The Anti-Baddies Resilience Toolkit is a good resource with useful tips for maintaining good child mental health during the COVID-19 crisis.Click here to download The Anti-Baddies Resilience Toolkit
If you need support or guidance, please contact our membership team on [email protected]
- A free information book explaining the coronavirus to children, illustrated by Gruffalo illustrator Axel Scheffler – Click here to download.
- Twinkl: Free online resources – Click here to explore.
- UK Gov: Educational resources – Click here to explore.
- The Maths Factor: Free educational resources – Click here to explore.
- Rosetta Stone: Free language resources – Click here to explore.
- Science Play: Free science resources – Click here to explore.
- Council for learning outside the classroom: Free education resources – Click here to explore.