You could help women like Daisy to leave their abuse behind…
"Being in the refuge really changed my life. My friends urged me to leave him as he was so unpredictable but it was only after he hit me that I called Women’s Aid. They got me into a refuge that day."
"I know other ladies who have not been so lucky and now with over half of local services at risk of facing closure I am now determined not to waste another minute, and help as many people as I can."
You can help by donating now
- £5 could signpost 800 people online to safe refuge
- £10 could help us support a Children's Worker to protect 13 children
- £50 could advise10 professionals to protect a woman at risk
- £100 could provide enough resources to help 16 abused women
- £500 could produce discrete information cards for 5,000 women in need
For more information about ways to donate to Women’s Aid get in touch with Molly 0117 983 7133